VCU Libraries has two main libraries, the James Branch Cabell Library on the Monroe Park Campus and Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences on the MCV Campus, as well as auxiliary library operations such as the Learning Center at Hunton Hall; the VCUQatar Library on VCU's Doha, Qatar campus; and the Community Health Education Center (CHEC), operated by the VCU Libraries in partnership with the VCU Health System.
The VCU Libraries transforms our communities by enriching scholarship, learning, and clinical care through our teaching, our collections, and our leadership.
As members of the VCU Libraries Staff, we:
- Place the VCU community at the forefront of everything we do;
- Believe that higher education transforms lives;
- Affirm that a great university is built upon a great library;
- Bring a commitment to excellence and a record of innovation to the teaching, research, and health care mission of VCU;
- Serve as stewards of the University’s information resources and contribute to the world’s repository of knowledge;
- Celebrate the diverse ideas and cultures that enrich our community;
- Respect and protect the privacy of individuals;
- Abide by principles of intellectual integrity and academic freedom.