Cabell Library Undergraduate Committee
The Cabell Library Undergraduate Advisory Committee promotes the value of Cabell Library in the academic and social life of undergraduates at VCU. The Committee advises the Undergraduate Services Librarians and VCU Libraries, in matters related to service design and implementation, programming, and promotion. Specifically the Committee will:
- Advise and assist in the design and implementation of services affecting undergraduates.
- Attend one regular monthly meeting.
- Participate in a minimum of 3 library service activities.
- Promote the library among VCU undergraduates.
- Offer an undergraduate perspective on relevant library issues.
Who May Apply
Enrolled, full-time VCU undergraduates from all majors and ranks are encouraged to apply. Applications will be evaluated based on demonstrated enthusiasm and skills relevant to the position. VCU Libraries seeks a diverse group of outgoing students who will represent the various needs and perspectives of the VCU undergraduate population.
Terms of Service and Compensation
The term of service for this position is one academic year from September to May. Committee members must be able to attend one meeting a month, which will take place on selected Fridays from 1pm-2:30pm. Meeting dates are listed below. Also, members must participate in a minimum of 3 library service activities of their choosing. Committee members will receive a $100 service award upon successful completion of his or her term and these requirements.
- September 5, 2014
- October 3, 2014
- November 7, 2014
- December 5, 2014
- January 16, 2015
- February 6, 2015
- March 6, 2015
- April 3, 2015
- Donna E. Coghill, Teaching and Learning Librarian
- Jenny Stout, Teaching and Learning Librarian
Have questions or comments about CLUAC? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.