Current Displays and Online Exhibits
Special Collections and Archives shares its holdings with the community through online exhibits and curated displays.
- Freedom Now Project: Images from the summer of 1963, Farmville, Va.
- Herman J. Flax Collection of Physiatry
- Unfolding the Story of Leporello: Accordion Books in the Book Art Collection
James Branch Cabell Library, 4th floor display cases
James Branch Cabell Library, Special Collections and Archives, Cabell Room
- Scrapbooks from the Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia
Tompkins McCaw Library Special Collections and Archives Reading Room
- Every Necessary Care and Attention: George Washington and Medicine: A National Library of Medicine traveling exhibit
- Cheesecake Anatomy: Response to Anatomical Basis of Medical Practice
- Sketchy Medicine: Comics and Graphic Novels as Medical Narrative
- Virginia Nursing Pins
Tompkins McCaw Library Special Collections and Archives, Pastore Memorial Exhibit Hall
- Permanent displays on medical history from the library's collections