Art History Librarian, VCUQatar (Assistant Professor)
VCUQatar Library department
VCUQatar Library, Room 106-Q
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information Studies, University College London, 2000
- M.A. Art History, California State University-Fresno, 1998
- B.A. Art and Design, California State University-Fresno, 1991
Previous Professional Experience
- Director, Learning and Resource Center, College of the Sequoias, 2012-2013
- Research Librarian, Higher Colleges of Technology, 2011-2012
- Library Manager, Center for Medical Education and Research, University of California-San Francisco, 2006-2011
- Head of Library Instructional Services and Outreach, California State University-Stanislaus, 2002-2006
- Librarian, California State University-Fresno, 2000-2002
- College of the Sequoias
- Art 001: Art Appreciation
- Art History002: Prehistory-Gothic
- Art History 003: Renaissance-Contemporary
- LIBR 101: College Research Strategies
- LIBR 102: Information Resources
- State Center College District
- Art 2: Art Appreciation
- Art 3: 2-Dimensional Art and Design
- Art History 5: Prehistory-Gothic
- Art History 6: Renaissance-Contemporary
- California State University-Stanislaus
- Art History 2525: Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica
- HONS 3500: Information Literacy
- MDIS 1200: Information Literacy
- Clay, J. & Andres, A. (2013). What is the best ambulatory treatment for a patient with acute prostatitis? Clinical query: 5403. Family Physicians Inquiries Network.
- Wilbert, B., Muhundro, B.L., Shaw, V., Andres, A. (2011). Appetite suppressants as adjuncts for weight loss. American Family Physician, 83(7), 1-2.
- Dinscore, A. & Andres, A. (2010). Surgical videos online: A survey of prominent sources and future trends. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 29(1), 10-27.
- Andres, A. (2006). Review of: Greek civilization through the eyes of travellers and scholars: The library of Dimitris Contominas. Libraries & the Cultural Record, 41(4), 523-524.
- Young, N. & Andres, A. (2006). From small step to giant leap in research ability. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 9(2), 104-108.
- Andres, A. (2008). Cranial trepanation: A historical and cultural overview. Poster session presented at the Joint Meeting of the Northern California Medical Library Group and the Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona.
- Academy of Health Information Professionals
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Art Libraries Society of North America
- Librarians Without Borders
- Medical Library Association
- Teachers of English Speakers to Other Languages