Alice W. Campbell
Digital Initiatives Archivist
Research and Learning, Special Collections and Archives
James Branch Cabell Library
- M.S. Library Science, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- M.A. Art History, University of Virginia
- B.A. Religion, Mary Washington College
Previous Professional Experience
- Digital Collections Specialist, Special Collections, Virginia Tech Libraries, 2012-2013
- Cataloger, Researcher and Curator, The Texas Collection, Baylor University Libraries, 2010-2012
- Children's Librarian, Adult Reference Assistant, Central Rappahannock Regional Library System, 2005-2006; 2007-2008
- Children's Librarian, Chesterfield County Public Library, 1989-1991
- Acting Branch Supervisor, LaPrade Branch, Chesterfield County Public Library, 1989-1990
- Campbell, A. (2013). What can you do with a book? Picture books as interactive technology. Presented at Virginia Library Association Paraprofessional Forum.
- Campbell, A. and Wilson, J. (2013). Believe me your own...bringing Alex and Fanny to life online. Presented at Central Louisiana Civil War Round Table, Alexandria Library Association.
- Campbell, A. (2011). The morning traffic report: Using Google analytics to move beyond counting hits. Presented at Phoenix Group Staff Development Day, Denton, TX.