Film and Music Research Librarian (Instructor)
Research and Learning, Academic Outreach
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 121-C
- M.L.S. Library Science, The Catholic University of America, 1998
- B.A. English, University of Virginia, 1980
Previous Professional Experience
- Interim Head, Circulation and Information Services, VCU Libraries, 2001-2002
- Manager, Media Resource Services, VCU Libraries, 1987-1999
- Stacks and AV Learning Lab Manager, Learning Resource Center, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, 1983-1987
- Manager of Information Systems and Catalog Library, Whitaker Medical International, 1981-1983
- Library Assistant, Pediatrics Department, Medical College of Virginia, 1980-1981
- Chenault, N. (2004). Circulation, reserves, ILL discussion group. Presented at NAAUG.
- Chenault, N. with Davidson, S., Brancolini, K., Besser, H. (2004). Film preservation basics, within "Dead Media Walking: The Message is the Medium," at ALA Conference.
- Chenault, N. (2001). The reel nitty gritty: Secrets of video librarianship revealed. Presented at ALA Conference.
- Chenault, N. (2001). Review of: Social studies, post-secondary curriculum videos. Curriculum Videotape Reviews: A Joint Project by the National Association of Media and Technology and the National Media Market.
Selected University Service
- Grace Harris Leadership Institute, 2004
Selected VCU Libraries Service
- Access Services Work Group, Chair
- American Library Association
- Video Roundtable
- Richmond Academic Library Consortium, Richmond Film/Video Cooperative
- Virginia Library Association
- Media Roundtable
Collection Management Subject Areas
- General media and feature films
- James River Film Festival, Program Committee