Catalog Librarian (Assistant Professor)
Information Management and Processing, Metadata and Discovery
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 230-F
- M.L.S. Library Science, University of Pittsburgh, 1992
- M.A. American Studies, Pennsylvania State University, 1982
- M.A. English, Universite de Toulouse-le-Mirail, Toulouse, France, 1979
- B.A. English, Universite de Toulouse-Le-Mirail, Toulouse, France, 1977
Previous Professional Experience
- Part-time Reference Librarian, Dauphin County Library Systems, 1992
- Senior Clerk, Technical Services, Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg, 1987-1991
- Freshman Orientation
- Elementary French
- Intermediate French
- Texts and Contexts: The Vietnamese Diaspora
- Guidarelli, M. (2000). Establishment of Vietnamese personal names: A modest proposal. Technical Services Quarterly, 18(2).
- Guidarelli, M. & Cary, K.F. (1998). Untapped resources: Art students cataloging art exhibition catalogs at Virginia Commonwealth University. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 26(4).
- Guidarelli, M. (1996). My name is America. In T.Y. Neely and K. Abif (Eds.) In their own voices: The new faces of librarianship. (Lanham, Md.: Scarecrow Press, 125-138).
- American Library Association
- Foreign Languages Association of Virginia