Associate University Librarian for Administration and Policy Development
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 314-G
- M.B.A., University of Virginia, 1981
- B.A. Anthropology, College of William and Mary, 1972
Previous Professional Experience
- Assistant Director for Capital Management and External Relations, North Carolina State University Libraries, 2006-2008
- Assistant Director for Finance and Administration, North Carolina State University Libraries, 2004-2006
- Budget Director and Coordinator of Capital Projects, University of Virginia Library, 2000-2004
- Development Director, University of Virginia Library, 1994-2000
- Budget and Development Director, University of Virginia Library, 1998-1994
- Hammer, J. (2006). Reimagineering special collections: Building designs and considerations for the 21st century. Presented at American Library Association.
- Hammer, J. (1998). Enhancing your position on campus and in the community through library friends. Presented at Friends of the Library USA Workshop.
- Hammer, J. (1998). Academic friends: Turning straw into gold. Presented at Friends of the Library USA, America Library Association.
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries Division
- Library Administration and Management Association
- Taiga Forum