Systems Librarian (Instructor)
Information Management and Processing, Digital Technologies
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 234-F
- M.A. Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
- M.A. Slavic Languages and Literature, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
- B.A. Russian Studies, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, 2008
Previous Professional Experience
- Graduate Assistant, Graduate Student Collaborative, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010-2012
- Information Resource Center Associate, The Advisory Board Company, Washington, D.C., 2008-2009
- Owens, E. (2014). Real Reporting: Alma Analytics at Virginia Commonwealth University. Presented at ELUNA 2014 Meeting, Montreal, QC, CA.
- Owens, E. & McNulty, T. (2013). From Tab16 to tabbed browsing: Taking the FU out of fulfillment units. Presented at ELUNA 2013 Meeting, Athens, GA.
- Owens, E. (2013). Permissions in Alma: Creating, testing and adjusting staff roles. Poster presented at ELUNA 2013 Meeting, Athens, GA.