Budget and Assessment Director
James Branch Cabell Library, 446-A
- Doctoral student, Public Policy and Administration, VCU, in progress
- M.A. History, VCU, 2003
- B.S. Business Administration, VCU, 1994
Previous Professional Experience
- Chief Financial Officer, VCU Libraries and Head, Libraries Business Office, VCU, 2007-2011
- Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant, Department of History, VCU, 2000-2002
- Rawls, M. M. (2013). Custom ClimateQUAL results: De-aggregating gender results by division, race and rank. Presented at the ClimateQUAL Partner’s Meeting, ALA Midwinter Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Rawls, M. M. (2012). Measuring the impact of electronic library materials on the university's research mission. Presented at the ARL Library Assessment Conference, Charlottesville, VA.
- Rawls, M. M. (2012). Looking for links: How the availability of electronic library materials impacts scholarly research productivity. Presented at VLACRL/VLA Annual Conference, Williamsburg, VA.
- Lawal, I. & M. M. Rawls. (2011). LibQUAL+ - library as a place: Before and after. Presented at ALA Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Rawls, M. M. (TBD). Measuring the impact of electronic library materials on the university's research mission. In Proceeding of the 2012 Library Assessment Conference.
Selected VCU Libraries Service
- Diversity Committee, ex officio
- ClimateQUAL Coordinator
- LibQUAL+ Taskforce
Scholarly research productivity; demonstrating academic library value and impact