Significant revisions were made to the NIH Public Access Policy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on May 2, 2008. The revisions were intended to provide additional clarity on the compliance process and do not point to any changes in the policy itself. Among the changes are clarification about the PMCID number and who should submit the paper in the event of multiple authors. For a list of the new changes and revisions, consult the information provided by SPARC.
You are here:
- Noise alert: New furniture being installed on Cabell's fourth floor
- VCU Libraries open 10 a.m. Tuesday
- The Next Generation: Library catalog evolves, moves to the cloud
- Health sciences library celebrates 80 years on 12th Street
- Unseen Richmond topic of book launch talk for "From a Richmond Streetcar"
NIH Updates its Public Access Policy FAQ
Posted May 16, 2008 4:01 PM in Scholarly Communications