The Periodicals Price Survey reports that 2011 prices for academic journal titles have again increased and pricing for 2012 will likely go up from seven to nine percent. The survey is compiled annually for publication in Library Journal.
You are here:
- Noise alert: New furniture being installed on Cabell's fourth floor
- VCU Libraries open 10 a.m. Tuesday
- The Next Generation: Library catalog evolves, moves to the cloud
- Health sciences library celebrates 80 years on 12th Street
- Unseen Richmond topic of book launch talk for "From a Richmond Streetcar"
Journal prices trending up again
Posted May 17, 2011 3:26 PM in Scholarly Communications