VCU Libraries has acquired the entire archive for the prestigious New England journal of medicine. Every article from the journal's last two centuries is now available to VCU users. There are more than 150,000 articles, 478,000 pages, and over 85,000 images in the archive spanning the dates 1812 to 1989. The current subscription for NEJM picks up access from 1990 to the present. The full-text of every issue can be searched, browsed, and downloaded.
You are here:
- Noise alert: New furniture being installed on Cabell's fourth floor
- VCU Libraries open 10 a.m. Tuesday
- The Next Generation: Library catalog evolves, moves to the cloud
- Health sciences library celebrates 80 years on 12th Street
- Unseen Richmond topic of book launch talk for "From a Richmond Streetcar"
New England Journal of Medicine online
Posted May 16, 2011 2:48 PM in Updates and New