In a Nov. 8, 2011 feature story by Dale Brumfield about the VCU Cabell First Novelist Award, University Librarian John Ulmschneider discusses the history and future of the literary honor, which marks its 10th anniversary at a Nov. 15-16 festival. The article
You are here:
- Noise alert: New furniture being installed on Cabell's fourth floor
- VCU Libraries open 10 a.m. Tuesday
- The Next Generation: Library catalog evolves, moves to the cloud
- Health sciences library celebrates 80 years on 12th Street
- Unseen Richmond topic of book launch talk for "From a Richmond Streetcar"