For the annual Black History Month Lecture Feb. 5, Peter Neufeld, co-director of the Innocence Project, took the stage with Marvin Anderson, who was exonerated of wrongful conviction after serving 15 years in prison. Anderson, an Innocence Project Board member, and Neufeld explored the relationship between race and wrongful conviction. The 11th annual VCU Libraries Black History Month Lecture was sponsored by the VCU Friends of the Library and the Francis M. Foster African-American History Endowment Fund.
You are here:
- Tour Cabell through Sept. 6; midnight tour added
- Cabell closed two weekends, reduces hours before Aug. 22
- Library Fest Aug. 19 welcomes students, faculty and staff to Monroe Park campus
- VCU Libraries and AHECs collaborate to provide vital health care information to practitioners in public health and primary care settings
- VCU honors important new literary publications
Video, photos, articles about "Justice for All"
Posted February 8, 2013 11:24 AM in Newsletter