All graduates in the MCV Campus class of 2013 are invited to a graduation reception honoring them hosted by Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences, noon to 1 p.m., April 25 in the Special Collections Reading Room. For special accommodations or to RSVP, contact Thelma Mack at email@example.com or (804) 828-0017. Congratulations to graduates of the Schools of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health as they begin the next stages of their study, research and careers.
You are here:
- Tour Cabell through Sept. 6; midnight tour added
- Cabell closed two weekends, reduces hours before Aug. 22
- Library Fest Aug. 19 welcomes students, faculty and staff to Monroe Park campus
- VCU Libraries and AHECs collaborate to provide vital health care information to practitioners in public health and primary care settings
- VCU honors important new literary publications