A new lactation room, Room B11 on the ground floor of the James Branch Cabell Library, is open to all VCU students, faculty and staff who want to breastfeed or pump during library hours. To unlock the door, check out an access control card from the service desk. The room is freshly painted and carpeted and includes a Medela Symphony pump, a comfortable chair and a sink. Family restrooms with changing stations are nearby on the same floor. For more information, contact Jeanne Hammer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 828-1116. Access cards are for a six-month period and may be renewed.
You are here:
- Tour Cabell through Sept. 6; midnight tour added
- Cabell closed two weekends, reduces hours before Aug. 22
- Library Fest Aug. 19 welcomes students, faculty and staff to Monroe Park campus
- VCU Libraries and AHECs collaborate to provide vital health care information to practitioners in public health and primary care settings
- VCU honors important new literary publications