First, overall I believe that the library is doing a fine job. I began
as an undergrad at VCU in 2000 and can recognize the significant changes
However, I do have one recent problem with the library. I
have had difficulty finding an option on the open office suite to print
multiple powerpoint slides per page. Instead I end up wasting so much
paper to print one slide per page. I have been through the help
directory as well. Is there a way to print three or 6 slides per page?
If not this would be an unusual and damaging flaw to the program. Thank
You for your time.
From: Ben C.
Jimmy Ghaphery of Library Information Systems replies...
It is possible to save some paper and money by printing multiple slides per page! It is however a less than intuitive. You want to print "Handouts".
To print only the handouts:
- Options (Button on the Print Dialog Box)
- Contents: (select only Handouts and be sure to unselect Drawing)
The default Handout setting is 4 slides per page. It is possible to increase this to 6 per page:
- Change View to Handout: View-->Master-->Handout
- Change default number: (Format-->Modify Layout)
- Follow previous instructions to Print (File-->Print: Options Button)