- Emily Johnson, TMLGAC Advisor
- Committee Members
- Guest - Teresa Knott, Director of TML and Associate University Librarian
- Please review the TMLGAC Blog for upcoming meeting agenda and specific materials you will need to review prior to our scheduled meetings
- You are expected to attend all the meetings. If you have a conflict, please let Emily know as soon as possible. You will be asked to meet one-on-one to review material you missed in your absence.
- The TMLGAC Facebook group is now open to search. Search "TMLGAC" in the search box and you will be able to request to join the group. You don't need join the group. This will be another place I will be trying to communicate meeting and TML information.
- Hours - There is continued concern regarding the hours TML is open especially regarding weekend. We are continuing to looking into ways to expand hours and what services will be needed during those time periods. The extended hour pilot will be offered during the exam periods in December and May. Please check the Hours page for more information.
- VCU Library Search - A positive comment was made regarding the ease and simplicity of the VCU Library Search. This will be the main way to search VCU Libraries resources when the traditional VCU Libraries Catalog and Journal Search are discontinued.
- RefWorks Tutorials - A request was made to create short tutorials on how to import and export materials into RefWorks. This will be proposed to Electronic Resources Working Group. We will try to make the help resources more prominent and available for our database resources.
- Marketing - The library offers many services which might not be known to our users. We need assistance marketing these beyond just the point of need so people know it is service which is available. Any feedback you can contribute would be greatly appreciated.
- New Spaces at Tompkins-McCaw - The Multimedia Collaboration Room renovations are complete and the 2nd floor and classroom renovations are near completion. Please take some time to see these new study spaces.
Next Meeting: October 18th, 2012 - 1st Floor Conference Room, Tompkins-McCaw Library