VCU Research Day 2008
The VCU Libraries and the VCU Office of Research present Research Day 2008, which will highlight VCU's vast resources to support VCU's research enterprise, on Thursday, March 27, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Tompkins-McCaw Library.
- Dr. Francis Macrina, vice president for research, will present the Ethics of Publishing at 8:45 a.m.
- Publishing with the New England Journal of Medicine will be held at 9:50 a.m.
- New Authors Mentoring Discussion Forum, a question-and-answer session with faculty, will be held at noon.
- Library Services Supporting VCU's Research Enterprise will be held at 1 p.m.
- Choosing Qualitative Data Analysis Software is Only Half the Storywill be held at 3 p.m.
- Managing Your Research Citations using RefWorkswill be held at 3 p.m.
- Creating YourResearch Poster using the Instructional Media Workshop will be held at 3 p.m.
For more information, the complete schedule or to register for any of these workshops, visit http://www.library.vcu.edu/events/rday/rday_agenda.html