New Resource: Nursing Health Assessment Video Series
The VCU libraries have added a new resource to the collection you may find of interest:
- This six volume set can be accessed online by VCU students, faculty and staff. There is a hi- and low-res bandwidth option for each one.
- The videos are organized to teach students the basics of every health examination - interviewing, documentation, commonly used equipment,and holistic health history including mental status, nutrition, vital signs, pain, and domestic violence - with a focus on holistic nursing assessment.
- Body systems grouped regionally for logical flow with focused assessment case examples that are meant to engage the student and make coverage relevant.
- Can be found in the Databases A to Z list under N for Nursing Health Assessment Video Series
- These videos run on the flash platform which can be an issue for those using I Pads, IPod Touches or other Apple Products.