TML New Website - Using the Library
The Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences now has its own homepage! To help you navigate the new site, the librarians will be posting several blog entries highlighting the new features.
If you have any questions about what the VCU Libraries can do for you, the "Using the Library" section in the lower left corner of the site will answer many of your questions and more:
- Needing a book or article not available through the VCU Libraries? The "Interlibrary Loan" link will take you to information about a service which will borrow books and articles from other libraries.
- Having a group study session? Locate one of TML's group study rooms with white boards and anatomical models under "Study Spaces".
- Presenting a poster at conference? Find information on printing your poster at TML in the Multimedia Collaboration Room, through the link "Multimedia Equipment".
- Finding feeds to new titles in the collection? Click on "Tools and Gadgets" to find a variety of tools to assist in conducting your research.
- Wanting to look at Medical Artifacts from home? View many Special Collections and Archives materials in the "Digital Collections" link.
- Not finding the answer here? Select "More" or feel free to Email Ask-A-Librarian to find the answer to your question!