Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services (ILLiad)
Winter Break Closing Notice
The VCU Libraries interlibrary loan and document delivery services will not operate during the VCU Winter Break from December 21, 2013 through January 1, 2014.
Some of your requested materials may not be obtained until January 2014. The time required to obtain materials from other libraries increases greatly during December and January due to Winter breaks, holiday delays and increased end-of-semester workloads. Many libraries do not lend at all from mid-December through early January.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 828-1115 if you have questions
Let us get it for you when:
- the item you want is at the bindery, checked out, in storage, lost, missing, not owned by VCU Libraries, not on the shelf, on order (not available);
- you want a digitized copy of a journal article or book chapter that is not on-line;
- your schedule will not allow you to make copies of journal articles, book chapters, patents, etc, that are available in the VCU collection;
- the article you want is on the other campus; or
- you are unable to retrieve books and media from VCU Libraries collections.
Fees may apply for some services.