Services and Fees for VCU Health System Employees
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services are extended to all current VCU Health System employees. Below is a list of services provided.
- Use Interlibrary Loan Service to request materials (books, articles, dissertations, patents, etc.) not held in VCU Libraries' collections. Allow 1 to 4 weeks for delivery as determined by the lending institution.
- To request Interlibrary Loan Services, use ILLiad. To learn more about ILLiad, see ILLiad for Interlibrary Loan.
- There is no fee for interlibrary loan
If you request delivery of books/media, there is a $5 delivery charge.
- Library staff will retrieve, photocopy and deliver copies of articles from journals or chapters from books owned by VCU Libraries. Allow 48 business hours from the time of receipt by staff for processing your request.
- To request this service, complete the ILLiad "Request a Photocopy" form.
- $5.00 per filled request
- There are no delivery charges.