John Mapp Graduate Study and Reading Room
Who can use the Mapp Study Room?
- The Mapp Study Room is available to VCU graduate students and faculty for individual quiet research.
- Space in this room is available on a first come, first served basis. Graduate students and faculty may access the Mapp room by checking out a key card from Circulation and Information Services, or having their VCUCard programmed into the lock system. For information about this option, visit the Circulation and Information Services desk on the first floor.
What technology resources are available?
- There are four computer workstations in the Mapp Study Room, plus power and networking connections for laptop computers with access to the wireless network.
Location and Hours
- The Mapp Study Room is located on the 4th floor, next to Special Collections and Archives.
View a map.
- The room is open during all building hours.
To register for access, email Chris Morrison, Circulation and Information Services, (email@example.com) with your name, eID and prox number (the five or six-digit number located on the back of your VCU Card). For more information, stop by the Circulation service desk, or call (804) 828-1111.