Group Viewing Room
Cabell Library Room 310 is available for curricular use by the university community for group viewing or listening. The room key is available for 4-hour loan at the Media & Reserve Services service desk. Maximum capacity:10. The room can be reserved in advance by calling MRS at 828-1088 or emailing email@example.com
Equipment available includes:
- 47" High Definition LED 3D TV Monitor (LG 47LM6200)
- Blu-ray Disc player (Sharp Aquos BD-HP20U)
- HD DVD Disc player (Toshiba HD-A35)
- Professional VCR player (Sharp XA-410)
- Pioneer LaserDisc player
- Umatic 3/4" VCR
- 16mm projector
- Surround speaker system (Yamaha) powered by JVC A/V Control Receiver
- White board/flip chart easel (available upon request).
Food and beverages are prohibited from the Group Viewing Room. See also the VCU Libraries Group Study Room Policy.