Want to learn more and see RefWorks in action? Join VCU Librarians as they demonstrate how to use this important new tool. Topics to be covered include:
- Setting up an account
- Searching for references within RefWorks
- Setting up and organizing folders
- Importing citations from databases
- Manually entering citations
- Exporting citations in Word documents
- Generating a bibliography
Workshops are offered at various times throughout the year at varying locations. All workshops last approximately one hour. The latest list of workshops is on the VCU Calendar of Events.
Can't fit a workshop into your schedule, or need follow-up information?
Try one or more of these alternatives:
RefWorks Workshop on Blackboard - open; no login or enrollment required
Ask Us Email Form - request an appointment for individual assistance
RefWorks Webinars - free; enrollment is limited and registration is required