Copyright & Author Rights
Copyright in the Classroom
- Know Your Copy Rights—Using Copyrighted Works in Academic Settings from ARL. Aimed at Faculty and Teaching Assistants, this brochure includes a one-page chart that highlights when various categories of works can be used.
- Copyright & Fair Use resource guide from Stanford University.
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the U.S. - copyright duration chart.
- Copyright and Fair Use in the Classroom, on the Internet, and the World Wide Web from Univ. of Maryland Univ. College
- SPARC Resources for Authors includes information on the SPARC Author Addendum and the Author Rights brochure.
- Creative Commons tools and licenses for authors.
- RoMeo listing of journal copyright policies.
- VCU Libraries Course Reserves information on copyright for faculty.
- VCU Intellectual Property Policy
- VCU Policy on Research Data from the Office of Research.