Need more time? Renew
- Through your VCU Libraries Account
- Using a form if you aren't a VCU student, faculty or staff member.
- By phone: Call (804) 828-1111.
To renew you must:
- Have a current (unexpired) record
- Have no blocks for fees, fines or services or overdue materials
- Renew Interlibrary loan materials through ILLiad
- Follow the rules for the number of renewals allowed depending upon your borrowing status as a faculty, student or staff member
Note that some materials, including those on "hold" or "recall" for another user, a course reserve or other materials cannot be renewed. See borrowing policies for specifics.