Large Format Printing at Cabell Library
Cabell Library has a large format printer to support the needs of students, faculty, and staff at VCU. Send your printer-ready file to us via VCU FileDrop. Simply log-in with your VCU eID and password, click on "upload file," and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include ALL of the following information in the "message" section:
- your name
- your e-mail address
- your poster file format. NOTE: The poster layout should be on a single Microsoft PowerPoint slide or PDF document.
- the size you want your poster printed to (the file you submit must be sized accordingly; maximum size we can print is 42" wide by however long you can afford)
Submitting your file without including the information listed above will delay the processing of your request.
Posters and other large format printing jobs will be printed in Cabell Library and available for pick-up within 5 business days at the Circulation service desk on the first floor. Pricing information is listed below. Payment is accepted by cash, check, credit/debit card, RamBucks, or department charge code.
- Setting Up and Designing Posters for the Large Format Printer
- Large Format Printer FAQ
- Other Large Format Printing Services
These templates are in PowerPoint 2003 format, and follow all required VCU Brand Standards. Feel free to use these as starting points for your poster.
- 40" x 56" Poster (landscape orientation, full-size)
- 56" x 40" Poster (portrait orientation, full-size)
Large Format Printing
$15 per foot (or portion thereof), of the longest side of the finished printed product.