- Invite a librarian to teach your class at Cabell Library, Tompkins-McCaw Library, or Special Collections and Archives
- Library subject specialists
- Request course reserves
- Request/book a film for your class
- Request a new course collection review
- Collection guidelines
- For faculty research guide
- Research data management
- Suggest a purchase
- Register a proxy borrower: Faculty may designate up to five other VCU employees or students to check out materials in their name.
- Spouse/partner borrowing: Faculty may designate a spouse or partner to receive borrowing privileges from VCU Libraries.
- Request a one-on-one consultation
- Interlibrary loan
- Document delivery
- Scholarly communications and copyright
- Preparing for promotion and tenure