Media & Technology
Media Collections & Services
Technology at the LibrariesVCU Libraries provides more than 220 public workstations for library research, and many other computing facilities and services. Use of these resources and services is governed by the Computer Resources Regulation.
- Computing Resources at Cabell Library; Computer Availability in Cabell Library
- Computing Resources at Tompkins-McCaw Library; Computer Availability in Tompkins-McCaw Library
- Wireless access
- Technology Loans (iPads, Kindles, Nooks, digital cameras)
- Printing Services
- Large Format Printing Services
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Resources
- Connecting to VCU Libraries using Z39.50 - use for EndNote and other software.