Cabell Library Study Spaces
Group Study — First and Second Floors
You'll find computing and collaborative study spaces, including group study rooms.
Quiet Study — Third and Fourth Floors
- Third Floor: Quiet, whisper-only study space
- Fourth Floor: Silent study area, including the John Mapp Graduate Study and Reading Room
- Fourth Floor: Special Collections and Archives
Multimedia and Technology
- Innovative Media, third floor, is a media resource center open to all members of the VCU community. You may reserve work stations in advance.
- Presentation Rehearsal Studio, Room 157, may be reserved in advance.
- Multimedia Viewing Room, Room 310, seats up to 10 people and has a high-def 3-D monitor.
- Assistive Technology Room, Room 153, is wheelchair accessible and designed primarily for the visually-impaired.
- Library Instruction Classroom, Room 319, is often used for classes.
- The Multipurpose Room, Room 250, is often used for workshops and presentations.
- Technology Classroom, Room 320, is often used for classes.
- HelpIT center, ground floor
- Starbucks, first floor