Are you an academic library liaison in Virginia? Do you want to hear from and meet liaisons across disciplinary boundaries? Are you looking for no-cost virtual networking and professional development opportunities?
The Liaison Get Together is a free opportunity for academic library liaisons across the Commonwealth to gather and learn about what's going on with liaisonship, in Virginia and further afield.
Possible topics might include:
- How have you succeeded or struggled to liaise during COVID-19?
- How can liaisonship be more inclusive? How do inclusion, diversity and equity challenges impact your liaison work?
- What strategies or tools make your liaison work easier?
- Which library organizations or conferences deliver value for your work as a liaison?
- What ideas do you have about the future or past of liaisonship?
- What challenges do you see in liaisonship in the next few years?
The Liaison Get Together will be hosted by VCU Libraries virtually over Zoom. To receive the URL, and also to suggest topics of discussion and to volunteer to give lightning talks or short presentations, please register.
For questions or accommodations, or if you can't make this get together but would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact Bettina Peacemaker at email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
Before attending, please review the code of conduct.