VCU Libraries offers a variety of tour options to help students, staff and faculty become acquainted with the buildings and services.
Virtual or Self-Guided Tour
Virtual and self-guided tours can be taken on your own time, at your own pace. Tour options.
Guided Tours of Cabell Library
Start off your semester with an informative tour of Cabell Library. A tour gives you an overview of the vast resources and spaces available to you as a student. Join us for a 30-minute tour. Tours start in the lobby by the Fall Line Bench; no reservation required. Free and open to all.
- Wednesday, January 18, noon*
- Thursday, January 19, noon and 2 p.m.*
- Friday, January 20, 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22, 2 p.m.
- Monday, January 23, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 25, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 26, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 7, 1:30 p.m.†
- Wednesday, February 8, noon*
* This tour is primarily intended for First-Generation and TRiO students, but all are welcome.
† This tour is primarily intended for English Language Program students, but all are welcome.
For accommodations or questions, please contact Undergraduate Student Engagement Coordinator Mikayla Braswell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in creating with technology of all kinds? Stop by The Workshop in Cabell Library to see the free resources you have access to: Cameras, audio recorders, sewing machines, 3D printers, laser cutters, VR, studios, workstations with specialty software, and expert staff to help with academic and personal projects! If you have any questions, or any classes/faculty looking to arrange a tour, e-mail email@example.com or visit us online.
Health Sciences Library Tours
- See our virtual tour page for more information.
- Any student who would like an in-person tour of the Health Sciences Library can contact Emily Hurst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
image: James Branch Cabell and Health Sciences Library front entrances