The VCU Libraries Faculty Organization provides a forum to express opinions and concerns freely; to exercise educational, advisory, administrative, and service functions; and to participate in University governance. Each person who has a faculty appointment with VCU Libraries is a member of the Faculty Organization.
- Faculty Organization Bylaws
- Faculty Organization Standing Rules
- Faculty Promotion Guidelines
- VCU Libraries Faculty Open Access Resolution
Officers serve one-year terms. Term of office begins July 1.
- Eric Johnson (Chair, -2019)
- Hillary Miller (Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, -2020)
- Janet Reid (Secretary, -2019)
Peer Review Committee
Members serve three-year terms. Term of office begins May 1.
- John Cyrus (Chair, -2019)
- Wesley Chenault (-2021)
- Ibironke Lawal (-2020)
- My Guidarelli (Alternate, -2019)
The Nominating Committee is appointed by the chair each academic year.
- Mary Anne Dyer
- Yuki Hibben
- Shirley Thomas
Faculty Development Committee
The Faculty Development Committee consists of the Faculty Org chair, a representative of the Peer Review Committee, and three members appointed by the Faculty Org chair each academic year.
- Patricia Sobczak (Chair)
- Dana Ladd
- Nita Bryant
- John Cyrus, Peer Review Committee
- Eric Johnson, Faculty Org Chair
Representatives serve three-year terms; alternates serve for one year. Term of office begins August 15.
- Carla-Mae Crookendale (-2019)
- Denise Branch (-2020)
- John Glover (1st Alternate, -2019)
- Tim Siegel (2nd Alternate, -2019)
Representatives and alternates serve two-year terms. Term of office begins at the start of the academic year.
- Amanda Echterling (-2019)
- Andrea Kohashi (-2020)
- Nina Exner (Alternate, -2020)
University Grievance Panel
Representative and alternate serve three-year terms. Term of office begins August 15.
- Megan Hodge (-2021)
- Nita Bryant (Alternate, -2019)