Join our Friends
Being a Friend of VCU Libraries opens the door to inspiring and one of a kind experiences. You can explore more than three million titles, try out new technologies, attend lecture and events, interact with student and alumni, research and area of interest and much more. Your gifts provides crucial funding for services and resources to nearly 2.5 million visitors a year.
As a Friend of VCU Libraries, your support gives you the opportunity to:
- Take an active role in VCU’s future while giving back to others
- Promote the success of students, faculty and staff
- Enrich the cultural vitality of the entire Central Virginia community
- Stay up-to-date on research, innovation and advancements at VCU
- Explore new ideas, debate and learn through engaging public programs and events
- Connect with the metro literary scene at readings, book signings and more
- Keep informed with our monthly e-newsletter, Library News Center and Library Stories blog
Join the Friends of VCU Libraries
Join a community of alumni, students, faculty, staff and others who love libraries. Your annual gift may be made at any of the following annual levels:
- $100–$249—Friends* and Alumni
- $500–above—Dean’s Circle Leadership Society
Any gift to the Friends of VCU Libraries is an unrestricted annual gift, tax deductible as allowed by law.
*Only donors making gifts at the $100 "Friends" level or above receive library borrowing privileges for personal use, special invitations to Friends-sponsored events and admission to the preview sale at the Annual Friends of VCU Libraries Book Sale.
How to Give
Gifts may be made online or by contacting the development office to set up a pledge payment schedule or arrange a planned gift. More about ways you can give to VCU Libraries. All checks should be made payable to "VCU Foundation" with the particular fund written on the memo line. Checks should be mailed to:
111 N. 4th Street
Richmond, VA 23284-3042