Head, Enterprise Systems and Desktop Support
Scholarly Communications and Publishing, Enterprise Systems and Desktop Support
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 234-F
- M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina, 2006
- B.A. Graphic Design, Francis Marion University, 2001
Previous professional experience
- Assistant Systems Librarian, University of Mary Washington, 2006-2008
- McNulty, T. & White, E. (2011). Making waves: Library IT as a disruptive force. Co-presented in absentia, 2011 LITA, St. Louis, MO.
- McNulty, T. (2011). Encouraging growth: Getting a new OPAC interface through the door. Presented at 2011 ELUNA Aleph Users Group Conference, Milwaukee, WI.
- McNulty, T. (2010). Squeezing RSS from Aleph: One library's tale. Presented at 2010 ELUNA Aleph Users Group Conference, Fort Worth, TX.
- McNulty, T., Teague-Rector, S., Ghaphery, J. (2009). Location, location, location: A transaction comparison of catalog searches originating from the library homepage and Aleph. Presented at 2009 ELUNA Aleph Users Group Conference, Richmond, VA.
- McNulty, T., Parsons, C., Bryant, J. (2008). A series of unfortunate events, or how not to build a digital image archive. Presented at 2008 Mid-Atlantic Digital Library Conference, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA.