Science and Engineering Research Librarian
Research and Learning, Academic Outreach
James Branch Cabell Library, Room 121-D
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information Science, Kent State University, 2012
- B.A. Physics, The College of Wooster, 2009
Previous professional experience
- Practicum Student, Oberlin College Science Library, 2012
- Graduate Assistant, School of Library and Information Science, Kent State University, 2011-2012
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Physics, The College of Wooster, 2006-2009
- NSF-REU Research Assistant, Department of Physics, College of William and Mary, 2008
- NSF-REU Research Assistant, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Washington State University, 2007
- Thvedt, I., Roseberry, M.I., Lehman, S.Y. (2009). Investigations into the mpemba effect. Poster presented at the annual March Meeting of the American Physical Society, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Roseberry, M.I. & Lindner, J.F. (2007). Precession and chaos in a spherical universe. Poster presented at the annual March meeting of the American Physical Society, Denver, CO.
- Smith, C. L., & Roseberry, M. I. (2013). Professional Education in Expert Search: A Content Model. Journal of education for library and information science, 54(4), 255-269.
Lindner, J.F., Roseberry, M.R., Shai, D.E., Harmon, N.J., Olaksen, K.D. (2008). Precession and chaos in the classical two-body problem in a spherical universe. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 18(2): 455-464.
Collection management subject areas
- Cabell Reference Collection: science, engineering
- Special Libraries Association