- Home /
- Research & Teaching Support /
- Bottom Line
Latest service and space updates: VCU Libraries COVID-19 response
The Bottom Line
The Bottom Line is a newsletter posted in James Branch Cabell Library restrooms. Featuring information about key library services and more, the newsletter is meant to help members of the library community connect with resources and discover things about the library they might not have known.
Chat, text, call or email
- Chat with us during chat service hours
- Text us: (804) 435-5420 during Cabell Library's open hours
- Use the Ask Us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll-free: (844) 352-7399
Get one-on-one help
Our librarians work as liaisons in specific units - schools, departments, colleges, centers and programs. These subject-matter experts provide many services, including instruction, in depth research assistance and collection development support. You can meet with librarians in person or online.