Cabell Library study spaces
New to VCU? Try our Guide to Cabell Library.
First and Second Floors — group study
You'll find computing and collaborative study spaces, including group study rooms.
Third and Fourth Floors — quiet study
- Third Floor: Quiet, whisper-only study space
- Fourth Floor:
Multimedia and technology
- The Workshop, run by the Innovative Media department, on the lower level, is a media resource center open to all members of the VCU community. You may reserve work stations in advance.
- Gaming/Viewing Room, Room 078, seats up to six people and may be reserved online in advance.
- Assistive Technology Room, Room 153, is wheelchair accessible and designed primarily for the visually-impaired.
- Classrooms, Room 203 and 205
- Multipurpose Room, Room 250
- Training room and classroom, Room 321
- Lecture Hall, third floor
- IT Support Center, lower level (Access via the main elevator in Cabell.)
- Classrooms and a training room are also located on the lower level
- Starbucks, first floor