Only "Authorized Users" may reserve and use some equipment, including the laser cutter/engraver, embroidery machine, 3D printers or the video and audio studios. To become an "Authorized User," attend an orientation session. These are generally scheduled as outlined below. Changes to the schedule do occur so check the University calendar (on The Workshop home page) to confirm the desired session is firm.
- Makerbot 3D Printer (Beginner): Tuesday 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. | Saturday 4 - 5 p.m.
- Lulzbot TAZ 5 3D Printer (Advanced): Monday 4 - 5 p.m. | Sunday 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Repairs pending, please check back
- Epilog Laser Cutter/Engraver: Monday 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. | Saturday 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Repairs pending, please check back
- Brother DZ820E Embroidery Machine: Thursday 4 - 5 p.m.
- Video Production Studio: Wednesday 4 - 5 p.m. | Saturday 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Audio Production Studio: Tuesday 4 - 5 p.m. | Sunday 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Please email email@example.com if special attention is needed, including permission to use the Formlabs Form 2 high-definition printer (pre-approval and training are required).