You must be an "Authorized User" to reserve and use some equipment, including the laser cutter/engraver, 3D printers or the video and audio studios. To become an Authorized User, simply attend one of the scheduled training sessions (just arrive on time, no need to sign up).
- Makerbot 5th Generation 3D Printer: Tuesdays 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | Thursdays 8-9 p.m. | Fridays 2-3 p.m. | Saturdays 1-2 p.m.
- Ultimaker 2 3D Printer: Sundays 12:30-1:30 p.m. | Mondays 3-4:00 p.m. | Tuesdays 8-9 p.m. | Thursdays 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Lulzbot TAZ 5 3D Printer: Sundays 8-9 p.m. | Mondays 9:30-10:30 a.m. | Wednesdays 8-9 p.m. | Thursdays 4-5 p.m.
- Epilog Laser Cutter/Engraver: Sundays 4:30-5:30 p.m. | Mondays 8-9 p.m. | Tuesdays 3:30-4:30 p.m. | Fridays 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Please watch the 20-min training video before your orientation session.
- Brother DZ820E Embroidery Machine: Mondays 6:30-7:30 p.m. | Thursdays 2-3 p.m.
- Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
- Video Production Studio: Sundays 7-8 p.m. | Tuesdays 3-4 p.m. | Fridays noon-1 p.m.
- Audio Production Studio: Tuesdays 1-2 p.m. | Thursdays 11 a.m.-noon | Fridays 2-3 p.m.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if special attention is needed, including permission to use the Formlabs Form 2 high-definition printer (pre-approval and training are required).