You must be an "Authorized User" to reserve and use some equipment, including the laser cutter/engraver, 3D printers or the video and audio studios. To become an Authorized User, simply attend one of the scheduled orientation sessions (just arrive on time, no need to sign up).
- Makerbot 5th Generation 3D Printer: Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 p.m. | Fridays 10-11 a.m.
- Ultimaker 2 3D Printer: Mondays 10-11 a.m. | Thursdays 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Lulzbot TAZ 5 3D Printer: Sundays 4-5 p.m. | Tuesdays 10-11 a.m.
- Epilog Laser Cutter/Engraver: Thursdays 10-11 a.m. | Saturdays 4-5 p.m.
- Please watch the 20-min training video before your orientation session.
- Brother DZ820E Embroidery Machine: Wednesdays 10-11 a.m.
- Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
- Video Production Studio: Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 p.m. | Fridays 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Audio Production Studio: Mondays 4-5 p.m. | Fridays 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if special attention is needed, including permission to use the Formlabs Form 2 high-definition printer (pre-approval and training are required).