- Home /
- About Us /
- Giving /
- Join our friends
VCU Libraries is online while buildings are closed. VCU Libraries COVID-19 response
Join our Friends
Being a Friend of VCU Libraries opens the door to inspiring and one of a kind experiences. Members can explore more than three million titles, try out new technologies, attend lectures and events, interact with students and alumni, research an area of interest and much more. Your gifts provide crucial funding for services and resources to nearly 2.5 million visitors a year.
As a member of the Friends of VCU Libraries, your support gives you the opportunity to:
- Take an active role in VCU’s future while giving back to others
- Promote the success of students, faculty and staff
- Enrich the cultural vitality of the entire Central Virginia community
- Stay up-to-date on research, innovation and advancements at VCU
- Explore new ideas, debate and learn through engaging public programs and events
- Connect with the metro literary scene at readings, book signings and more
- Keep informed with our monthly e-newsletter, Library News Center and Library Stories blog
Join the Friends of VCU Libraries
Join a community of alumni, students, faculty, staff and others who love libraries. Your annual gift may be made at any of the following annual levels:
- $500–above—Dean’s Circle Leadership Society
Any gift to the Friends of VCU Libraries is an unrestricted annual gift, tax deductible as allowed by law.
*Only donors making gifts at the $100 "Friends" level or above receive library borrowing privileges for personal use, special invitations to Friends-sponsored events and admission to the preview sale at the Annual Friends of VCU Libraries Book Sale.
Make a Gift
All checks should be made payable to "VCU Foundation" with the particular fund written on the memo line. Checks should be mailed to:
VCU Libraries c/o VCU Office of Development and Alumni Relations
Richmond, VA 23284-3042