Interlibrary loan and delivery services
Login to VCU Libraries interlibrary loan and delivery services system (ILLiad) to make and manage requests.
VCU Libraries delivery services include the retrieval and delivery of:
- Materials owned or licensed by VCU Libraries (including circulating materials and materials in storage);
- Materials from one VCU library to the other VCU library for you to pick up;
- Digitized copies (articles, chapters, table of contents or excerpts) from print, microfilm and other collections.
VCU Libraries interlibrary loan service includes:
- Borrowing and/or providing access to materials that are not available in the VCU Libraries collections. This service is also used when VCU libraries’ copy is checked out, missing, lost or not in the preferred format.
- Borrowing articles, books, chapters, dissertations/theses, newspapers on microform, videos, CDs, DVDs, cassettes and more on your behalf.
- Lending materials licensed or owned by VCU Libraries to other libraries and organizations.
Want more information? Click on one of the links below or refer to this guide on delivery and interlibrary loan.