- The Health Sciences Library is a top-tier health sciences library and holds one of the most extensive collections of health sciences literature in North America. The library has been a part of VCU's medical campus since 1897. Health Sciences Library History »
- Databases by subject
- Research guides in your discipline
- Special Collections and Archives
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery
- Library subject specialists
- Classes and workshops
- Researcher support services for data, publishing, and more
- Instructional support services
Equipment: we offer technology for loan, including projectors, audio and video recorders, and more.
Use floor maps to find your way.
Group study: Reserve study rooms online. There are nine group study rooms on the second floor, most equipped with a computer, flat-screen monitor, power outlets, internet connections and whiteboard or chalkboard. Rooms 2-025 and 2-026 also contain anatomical models.
Lactation room: the Health Sciences Library offers one lactation room located on the second floor.
Health and Wellness Library
The Health and Wellness Library, located on the ground floor of VCU Medical Center's Gateway Building, serves patients and VCU community members.