The Workshop provides hardware, software, spaces, and expertise to help the VCU community produce creative work of all kinds. Practically, that means concentrating in three main areas: graphics, audio and video projects; the world of hands-on making; and exploring new and emerging technologies.
- Equipment borrowing: visit The Workshop for equipment checkout
- Live (Zoom) Workshop help: Ask questions during Workshop open hours at vcu.zoom.us/my/workshophelp
- In-person workstations: available by reservation
- Remote access to select workstations: Submit your request for access
- 3D printing and laser cutting/engraving: submit your files for this service provided by Libraries staff
- Advanced audio or video studio mobilekits: learn more and request a kit
- Contact The Workshop (email@example.com or 804-827-3594) with any other questions you may have.
Due to the nature of the pandemic, all plans are subject to change as things progress. Check this page often for the latest details.