- Home /
- About Us /
- Flood-damaged archival materials being restored, building undergoing repairs
January 25, 2023 — Health Sciences Library making progress after flood
- Books being treated and full inspection planned after bed bug sighting
January 23, 2023 — Response continues in bed bug incident
- Some books on Cabell Library’s third floor removed due to bed bug sighting
January 19, 2023 — Books removed temporarily due to bed bug sighting
- VCU Libraries launches 3-year pilot of Covidence, a systematic review management tool
January 19, 2023 — New resource available until 2025
- Head of Digital Libraries and Publishing appointed
January 19, 2023 — Librarian comes from Portland State University and starts March 10.
- After water damages, reading room reopens
January 13, 2023 — Health Sciences Library opens reading room after damages are repaired
- Study room reservation system upgraded
January 17, 2023 — New reservation system at work
- Faculty: Apply by March 6 for state grants to support no-cost course materials and innovative pedagogy
January 9, 2023 — New state funding available for VCU faculty
- Queen of Comics Cindy Jackson, who oversaw VCU’s Comic Arts Collection, leaves legacy
January 9, 2023 — A longtime employee of VCU Libraries, Jackson was known for her deep knowledge of comics and her love of working with scholars, students and faculty.
- Water damage at Health Sciences Library closes some spaces
January 3, 2023 — Spaces closed through January due to water damage
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
- Social media
- Read stories about VCU Libraries’ successes and supporters.
- Library Stories