- Home /
- Spaces & Technology /
- Health Sciences Library /
Health Sciences Library Hours
At this time, access to VCU Libraries buildings and some services is generally limited to VCU students, faculty, and staff. For more information, visit our COVID-19 response FAQ.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 30 Closed
- Monday, May 31 Memorial Day Closed
- Friday, June 18 Juneteenth (observed) Closed
- Saturday, June 19 Juneteenth (actual) Closed
- Sunday, July 4 Independence Day (actual) Closed
- Monday, July 5 Independence Day (observed) Closed
Front Door Pickup
Request physical materials from VCU Libraries collections with our new Front Door Pickup service.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please note, Front Door Pickup is not available when Health Sciences Library is closed.
Get assistance when you need it.
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Text only
Text us: (804) 435-5420 during library building hours.
See more ways to Ask Us.
Health Sciences Library
509 N. 12th St., Box 980582
Richmond, VA 23298-0582
Toll-free: (844) 352-7399
Local: (804) 828-0636