Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: ResourcesJuly 9, 2013
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or Obamacare, as it has also been called, continues to be implemented with many of the major parts of the act taking effect in January, 2014. Because of the effect these changes are going to have on the healthcare system there are many questions people have about the act and the effect it will have on them. Below are some resources that may be helpful in answering these questions.
- Full Text of the Health Reform Law: "The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
- Summary of the Affordable Care Act - Kaiser Family Foundation
- Affordable Care Act and HRSA Programs
- "How Does the Affordable Healthcare Act Affect Me?" - HealthCare.gov
- "Prescribed" - The Wall Street Journal: Interactive video that explains how the changes in the health care system will affect the individual and the delivery of health care.